Terms of Purchase and Payments
Please read our terms carefully
For UCOM sections only, we have the following methods for masqueraders to pay off their balances or simply pay small deposits across the year.
UCOM Events Limited
Sort Code: 30-98-97
Please note: You must use your full name as the reference. Without this reference, we will not be able to match the payment to your costume order. UCOM cannot be held responsible for any payments which have not been referenced correctly
PayPayl payments must be made via this link
Please note: This payment method incurs a 4% fee.
Cash or Debit Card Payment
Please attend Mas camp if you would like to make cash or debit card payments
Please note: We are unable to accept payments by cheque
Individuals, VIP/Ultra Plus and Ultra Costumes –
Pride of Africa, Egyptian Dreams and Zulu.
Must be fully paid not later than 1st June 2020
All Premium Sections and Fun Mas Costumes
Must be fully paid no later than 1st July 2020
All T-shirt and Jouvert Packages
Must be fully paid no later than 1st August 2020
Please note: Payment deadlines must be adhered to, all deposits and payments are non-refundable or transferrable.
Costumes can be sold on to another masquerader, but only under the following conditions.
All sizes and options on the original order are what you are purchasing and cannot be changed or amended at any time, you are purchasing a sold as seen costume.
The person named in the original order must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to include their order confirmation, if the costume is paid in full, stating they have sold on their costume to the named person.
A UCOM representative will send a confirmation email acknowledging the change of name.
You must attend the correct costume collection day or any collection day thereafter with a copy of the confirmation email and a valid form of photo ID. We are unable to release the costume without a confirmation together with a valid form of photo ID.
You are welcome to cancel your booking at any time, although your deposit is non-refundable. If you have paid more than your deposit / special options you will be refunded any amount over the deposit amount if cancelled before 30th May 2020, after this time absolutely no refunds or claims will be issued.
The costume distribution schedule will be emailed to all masqueraders, posted to our website and advertised on our social media channels.
Different sections will have different distribution dates.
After the final date for distribution, all uncollected costumes will be forfeited and remain the property of UCOM Carnival and any associated payments will also be forfeited.
Please ensure you check your email junk / spam folders and social media platforms for distribution announcements.
- Please ensure that your package has been paid for in full before attending distribution. We are unable to receive payment at mas camp during distribution.
- Costume packages must be collected by the person named in the order or by a confirmed designated representative. A confirmed designated representative may only collect on your behalf if your balance is paid in full.
- Check that you have received you “Paid In Full Confirmation” collection letter by 15th August 2020. If you have not received it by this time then please contact us immediately. Do not attempt to collect your costume or package without this document.
- Please attend your designated day for collection or any distribution day thereafter. Priority will be given to those collecting on their assigned days, Please try and collect on you assigned day to ease congestion and wait times.
- Please have your original valid photo ID ready when get to the front of the queue. This will help to speed up the process. We are unable to issue your package without production of an original valid form of photo ID.
- A confirmed designated representative can collect your costume on your behalf but will be required to present the following:
- A signed letter from you stating the designated person may collect the costume on your behalf, this must be a paper document.
- A copy of your costume confirmation, this can be a paper or digital document.
- A copy of your photo ID this can be a paper or digital document.
- Without the above documentation, we are unable to release any costumes.