Terms of Purchase
Please read our terms carefully
We have many ways for masqueraders to pay off their balances or simply pay small deposits across the year.
BACS transfer – Please use the following information:
UCOM Sections Only-
UCOM Events Limited
Sort Code: 30-98-97
You must use your full name as the reference. Without this reference, we will not be able to match the payment to your costume order. UCOM cannot be held responsible for any payments which have not been referenced correctly
Online PayPal – Payments must be made using this link http://unitedcoloursofmas.com/shop/furtherpayments/ on our website only. Please note that this method incurs a 4% fee
Cash or Debit Card Payment – Please attend Mas camp if you would like to make cash payments
Please note that we are unable to accept payments by cheque
Costumes can be sold on to another masquerader, but only under the following conditions
All sizes and options on the original order are what you are purchasing and cannot be changed or amended at any time, you are purchasing a sold as seen costume.
The person named in the original order must send an email to email@example.com containing their order confirmation if the costume is paid in full stating they have sold on their costume to the named person.
UCOM representative will send a conformation email acknowledging the change of name.
You must attend the correct costume collection day or any collection day after with a copy of the confirmation email and a valid form of ID. We are unable to release the costume without a confirmation and a valid form of ID together
• Ensure that your package has been paid for in full before attending distribution. We are unable to receive payment at mas camp during distribution
• Costume packages must be collected by the person named in the order or by a confirmed designated representative. A confirmed designated representative may only collect on your behalf if your balance is paid in full
• Make sure you have received you “Paid In Full Confirmation” Collection Letter by 11th August 2018, If you have not received this please contact us immediately, Do not attempt to collect your costume or package without this document.
• Please attend your designated day for collection or any day after. Priority will be given to those collecting on their assigned days, Please try and collect on you assigned day to ease congestion and wait times.
• Please have your original valid Photo identification ready when get to the front of the queue. This will help to speed up the process. We are unable to issue your package without production of an original valid form of Photo identification
• A confirmed designated representative can collect your costume on your behalf but will require the following information:
• A signed letter stating you the designated person may collect their costume, this must be a paper document.
• A copy of their costume confirmation, this can be a paper or online document.
• A copy of their photo ID this can be a Paper or online document.
• Without the above documentation, we are unable to release any costumes.
You are welcome to cancel your booking at any time, although your deposit is non-refundable. If you have paid more than your deposit/Special Options you will be refunded the extra monies if cancelled before 30th May 2019 after this time absolutely no refunds will be issued.
The costume distribution schedule will be emailed to all masqueraders, posted to our website and advertised on our social media channels. Different sections will have different distribution dates. After the final date for distribution, all uncollected costumes will be forfeited and remain the property of UCOM. Any associated payments will also be forfeited.
Payment deadlines must be adhered to, all deposits and payments are Non-Refundable or Transferrable.
VIP/Ultra Plus and Ultra costumes Payment Deadline – 30th May 2020
All Premium Sections and Fun Mas Costumes Payment Deadline – 30th June 2020
All Tshirt and Jouvert Packages Payment Deadline – 31st July 2020
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We May Modify These Terms, For Any Reason At Any Time, By Posting A New Version On Our Website; These Changes Do Not Affect Rights And Obligations That Arose Prior To Such Changes. Your Continued Use Of Our Website Or Any Of Our Goods Or Services Following The Posting Of Modified Terms Will Be Subject To The Terms In Effect At The Time Of Your Use. Please Review These Terms Periodically For Changes. If You Object To Any Provision Of These Terms Or Any Subsequent Modifications To These Terms Or Become Dissatisfied With Our Website, Goods Or Services In Any Way, Your Only Recourse Is To Immediately Terminate Use Of Our Website, Goods Or Services.